Business Development Manager – BDM221
- Create a growth strategy that prioritizes customer satisfaction as well as financial gain.
- Identify new markets and consumer requirements through study
- Set up appointments with potential clients for business.
- Promote the business’s goods and services. addressing or foreseeing the goals of the client
- Prepare sales contracts making sure they adhere to the laws and regulations.
- Observe sales, revenue, bills, etc. records.
- Offer dependable commentary and after-sale assistance.
- Create enduring connections with both potential and current clients.
- Developing new hires into effective salespeople