Business Development Manager – BDM221
- Experience selling IT solutions in a variety of industries that can be verified.
- To promote business growth, create an annual sales strategy and business plan.
- The importance of achieving equivalent goals set in past jobs.
- The capacity to demonstrate adequate understanding of important industry decision-makers
- Key to achieving goals is managing targets for profitability and cascading them to quarterly and monthly sales.
- Possessing the capacity to oversee the implementation and creation of integrated marketing strategies, product pricing, and sales plans.
- Ability to oversee market research, market analysis, and competitive analysis to spot risks and opportunities and establish a marketing strategy and activities in line with them.
- The capacity to remain current with changes in the economy, industry, market, and regulations, to determine their (possible) influence on the firm, and to provide management with appropriate advice.
- Requisite capability.