Business Development Manager – BDM221
- Solicit for new clients by visiting prospective building sites and projects.
- Setting up a strategy to find new prospects and sales leads and converting them to paid customers
- Communicating with current and potential clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems.
- Creating, long – lasting relationships with current and potential clients.
- Selling products such as (granite, marble & tiles) using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Act as a consultant and Support Company’s product lines,
- Supports the sales team and sales cycle by providing technical sales support.
- B.sc degree in Marketing or associates degree in relevant field.
- Minimum of eight ( 8 ) years proven experience in an high profile sales and marketing position.
- Sales and marketing experience with building construction company is an added advantage.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- In-depth understanding of sales and marketing negotiations and techniques .
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Teamwork and motivational skills