Delon Jobs is helping a leading IT company to hire Business Development Manager in Lagos. The successful candidate will be responsible for actualizing the organization’s strategic goals, build key customer relationships and increase business opportunities and revenue for the organization
Please read additional requirements below before applying. If you are interested in the position, kindly send cover letter and updated CV to email@example.com , and ensure you make your email subject ‘Business Development Manager(FSI)’
In addition to the job summary details, the following are other requirements and important information:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify and follow-up sales leads, pitch products and/or services to new clients in the Financial Services sector and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- Ensure the growth in the business in FSI sector
- Seek and engage prospect organizations by positioning Company’s offerings, challenging the prospect by leading with Company experience, proposals, business cases and insight from the marketplace
- Drive and manage the end-to-end sales process including negotiating on price, getting approvals and contract terms.
- Engage with appropriate resources during the sales process.
- Identify and maintain periodic summaries of key sales metrics to drive timely decision making.
- Maintain an awareness of Company’s current and future application products and services.
- Manage/Support marketing events targeted to the FSI
- Develop and maintain extensive knowledge of current health market conditions to enable the achievement of market targets during the defined period.
- Assist to manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and engaged.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet company targets.
- Understand the company’s goal and vision in order to continually enhance the company’s performance.
- Assist in keeping costs and operations lean and efficient in all assigned activities.
- Responsible for sales planning and forming strategic partnership with marketing, product, engineering, finance and other relevant functions.
- Develop the client business case for solutions developed by the innovation team.
- Write proposals and present solutions to clients
- Other tasks that ensure the following targets are met and maintained: financial targets; customer satisfaction targets; sales targets and targets related to the strategic direction
- 5-7 years of demonstrable experience
- A bachelor’s degree (Minimum of 2.2)/HND in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field is required
- Track record of closing high volume deals to meet company targets.
- Ability to Identify and follow-up sales leads, pitch products and/or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- Must have an extensive knowledge of current FSI market conditions to enable the achievement of market targets during the defined period
- Negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Leadership skill
- Customer service
- Good problem-solving skill
- Analytical skill
- Ability to meet deadlines