Business Development Officer-BDO221
- Planning and drafting RFPS and RFQS, market research to find new business prospects.
- Building and maintaining strong connections with consumers and other stakeholders in the business.
- Examining feedback from consumers to ascertain whether they are pleased with the company’s goods and services.
- Hiring, educating, and supervising employees in business development
- Revealing knowledge about product creation and market placement.
- Analyzing financial data and creating practical plans to lower corporate expenses and boost company earnings.
- deciding on the most practical, cost-effective strategy to seek new business possibilities in collaboration with company management.
- meeting with possible investors to discuss business opportunities and present firm offers.
- the capacity to work in a hurried setting.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and management abilities.
- Outstanding negotiating and decision-making abilities.
- strong communication abilities.
- strong commercial sense.