Business Manager – BUM211
- The primary responsibility for this role is to identify new clients, engage and manage existing clients/business opportunities and also close deals.
- Primarily responsible for sales of company training services to prospects in the public and private sector (old and new)
- Ability to write proposals and give corporate presentations
- Ensure the timely and successful closing of deals.
- Ability to manage and coordinate training, retreats and workshops with minimal supervision
- Respond quickly to customer requests and maintain a professional demeanour when handling all matters.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information on a daily basis.
- Ability to work within a team and develop strategies to boost sales
- Maintains quality service at all client levels.
- HND / B.Sc in Business Management with a similar job experience
- Masters is an added advantage
- Experience: 0 – 3 years
- Good communication skill (both oral and written)
- Good Presentation and Interpersonal Skills
- Strategic in decision making and task management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good dress sense. Must be presentable
- Pay excellent attention to detail.