infoWARE is looking to hire a skilled Business Operations Manager to plan, coordinate and direct the business operations activities for the Administrative/Operations Department.The ideal candidate must be a dynamic, passionate and proven person who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support.
- Improving and monitoring business operations processes and procedures on daily basis.
- Ensures the organization’s operations are in compliance with appropriate regulations.
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects within the area assigned.
- Possess a strong understanding of our products, our industry competitors and positioning.
- Understanding latest industry developments and staying up-to-date on new trends.
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities of the HR/Admin department.
- Contributing to the development of HR/Admin department goals, objectives, and entire systems
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, onboarding and hiring.
- Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job procedures and responsibilities.
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
Requirements, Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or relevant field
- Excellent organisational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and prior experience using ERP Solutions would be an advantage.
- Fluency in French Language (Written and Verbal) would also be an added advantage.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to pay attention to details.
- Good leadership qualities to lead a team
- Ability to foster an effective relationships with current and prospective clients for business growth.