- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Proactive sale of the organization’s products and services via the telephone & social media and place customer orders in the computer system.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software.
- Process orders, forms, and application.
- Route calls to appropriate resources.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls.
- Follow up customer calls where necessary.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A First Degree in a relevant field
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- 1-2 years of experience in a call center environment
- Excellent verbal & phone communication skills, with active listening.
- Excellent relationship management skills and highly developed emotional intelligence.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Conversant with major Telephony and CRM applications used across the industry.
N30,000 – N50,000 Monthly.