We are looking forfull-time Call Center Representatives to join our team of high-performingprofessionals to help generate and handle leads and opportunities for us! In this role, you’ll be working directly with our marketing and sales team toconvert leads into scheduled appointments, follow up on inquiries, send outinformation packages and assists in maintaining the integrity of the company’sdatabase.
- Researching required information using available resources.
- Providing customers with the organization’s service and product information.
- Processing forms, orders, and applications requested by the customers.
- Identifying, escalating priority issues, and reporting to the high-level management.
- Completing call notes and call reports as necessary and updating them in the CRM.
- Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions are taken.
- Managing administration, communicating, and coordinating with internal departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in dealing with customers over the phone.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal with proper grammar.
- Ability to work with others in a close manner.
- Good computer skills.
- Good multi-tasking skills.
- Technical expert in related computer applications.
- Ability to react effectively and calmly in emergencies.
- Ability to maintain customerconfidentiality.