Call for Expert – Nigeria
- Full time
- 2 weeks ago
- Creative seeks qualified technical experts in the following areas to serve as full-time, long-term staff:
- Student Performance and Wellbeing: inclusive of subject-matter specialists (Reading, Numeracy, English, and psychosocial wellbeing), materials development and distribution, and classroom assessment
- Teacher Development: inclusive of in-service training / coaching, training / coaching, and teacher management
- School Safety: inclusive of violence prevention, student support / enrichment, and community / parental outreach
- School Administration
- Education Policy, Management, and Institutional Capacity Building
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning for Education: inclusive of early-grade reading assessments
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, International Development, or related field, an advanced degree is preferred.
- At least six (6) years of experience working in the technical fields listed above in Nigeria
- Experience working with donor-funded programming, experience working with USAID programming is highly preferred.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills; and
- Fluency in English is required.