- Manage overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of food preparation, production, and processing.
- watch all activities and food preparation with any staff that would assist in the kitchen.
- Supervise the preparation of the food for its garnishing and presentation, as well as, the seasoning for a perfect taste.
- Order food or kitchen supplies and provides cost estimates to the employer.
- Have knowledge of the customer and personal service in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Be current on public safety and security.
- Coach and develop other staff in the kitchen to improve their skills.
- Identify cost reduction opportunities to obtain the best price and analyze market and delivery trends.
- Identify areas for improvement.
Skills and Qualification
- Pricing ability.
- Negotiation ability.
- Time-Management, skill.
- Active listening, judgment, and decision-making skills.
- Expertise and experience.
- Monitoring, coordinating, and effectively speaking to others.
- Customer experience.
- Must have some level of catering qualification is highly desirable.
- culinary degree in addition to an apprenticeship is an added advantage.
- Proven years of working experience as a chef.
- Must be good in Spoken English.
- Person Must pass a background check which includes providing 3Guarantors and 3 Referees
NB: Our background checks are rigorous and invasive, therefore, candidates who are not able to meet up with the background check requirement should not bother applying.