Chief of Party
- 8 months ago
- Provide overall project leadership, management, and technical direction.
- Supervise technical and administrative staff.
- Serve as the primary liaison with USAID, the host-country government, and local and regional partners.
- Ensure that all project assistance is technically sound, appropriate, and aligned with the program’s long-term vision.
- Oversees work planning, performance management, and strategic communications
- Work with HQ to ensure the project is executed according to the vision of all stakeholders.
- Advanced degree in engineering, water resources management, water governance, economics, public health, or a related field preferred
- Experience working in Zambia preferred, and a thorough understanding of the challenges and opportunities in the region
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in managing and implementing complex development programs of similar size and scope
- Prior Chief of Party experience working with international donor-funded programs, USAID strongly preferred
- Extensive knowledge of USAID regulations and compliance
- Technical proficiency in water sector governance, capacity building, and WASH program design, implementation and monitoring and evaluation
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with civil society organizations to improve the enabling environment for the private sector and attract investment into rural value chains