- Develop strategic plans, annual and quarterly work plans, and overall management of the program in line with USAID guidelines to achieve project objectives;
- Ensure Activity success through high quality technical leadership and oversight is in place for the program;
- Lead team to provide proper coordination and guidance among local government, country-wide initiatives, community partners, NGOs and other key stakeholders;
- Support the development of strong M&E mechanisms, program monitoring tools and efficient systems to ensure high quality implementation;
- Direct transparent communications with partners, including negotiating scopes of work, addressing requisite revisions in programmatic work, and troubleshooting issues that may arise.
- Establish compliance with USG regulations, procedures and Save the Children guidelines;
- Maintain critical oversight of high risk areas, including but not limited to procurement, monitoring and evaluation, and staff security