- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance.
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures.
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role.
- Minimum of 5years cognate experience of which at least three must have been at an Executive Management Level.
- Experience in photography or communications/media industry will be an additional advantage.
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus.
- Qualification in Project management/marketing will be an added advantage.
Salary: N200,000- N300,000