- Media Insight is looking for an experienced video and production storyteller to join their production team.
- This shooter/editor would join a forward-thinking/out-of-the-box group of creatives tasked with telling the most dynamic and engaging stories.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Produce, Shoot, and Edit video features
- Shoot and Edit a wide variety of stories and activations
- Assist with the gathering/production/loading of visual assets
- Collaborate on the departmental cataloguing/organization of projects and data inventories
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Strong experience in Adobe Premiere (experience in other aspects of Adobe Creative Suite preferred)
- Ability to work independently and see projects through completion.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Creativity and ability to bring innovative ideas and narratives
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow brand guidelines.
- Strong passion for film history and knowledge of the various techniques associated with a broad variety of film genre