Cleaner / Janitor – MJ221
- Clean the interior of buildings including floors, carpet, rugs, windows and walls.
- Disinfect commonly used items like desks, door handles, office tools and phones.
- Maintain cleaning inventory, placing orders for new products when needed.
- Maintain outdoor grounds, cut grass and trim bushes.
- Remove debris from every corner.
- Empty trash and recycling bins.
- Washes windows and mirrors. Wipes down and sanitizes surfaces.
- Cleans, sanitizes, and stocks restrooms.
- Follows instructions from the head janitor.
- Sweeps, mops, polishes, and vacuums floors.
- Mows lawns, waters plants, and removes litter.
- Uses common cleaning tools and outdoor power equipment.
- Organizes the cleaning supply closet and stores all supplies and tools.
- Completes minor repairs, like switching lightbulbs and unclogging toilets.
- Notifies the head janitor when major repairs are needed.
- Fills out cleaning and maintenance checklists at the end of every shift.
- Locks the doors at the end of night shifts.
- Follows safety rules and precautions.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures.