- Clean, dust, and mop office floors by using a variety of equipment and supplies.
- Mix the cleaning liquids in correct and safe quantities.
- Vacuum and shampoo carpets and make sure that they are dried out before the day begins.
- Wipe down desks and chairs and make sure that stubborn smears are removed using appropriate cleaning materials.
- Empty trash cans and ashtrays and make sure that all trash is properly disposed of.
- Clean and wash down windows and ensure that they are adequately dried.
- Properly clean and maintain the office kitchen and equipment.
- Wash down restrooms and ensure they are correctly sanitized.
- Replenish towels, soap, and toilet paper in bathrooms regularly.
- Wipe down walls, doors, and wall hangings using appropriate types of cleaners and cloth.
- Replace light bulbs and identify maintenance issues.
- Apply sealant to floors.
- Properly clean all the areas around the office, such as walkways and parking lots.
- Shovel snow off sidewalks and sprinkle sand to make them safe for walking.
- Move around heavy equipment and furniture for storage or rearranging.
- Lock the office properly at the end of the day.
Requirements / Qualification
- SSCE / WAEC or its equivalent
- Candidate must have not less than 3 years working experience as a cleaner/office assistant in a reputable outfit with proof and no criminal record.
- Must be able to learn fast and have telephone manners.