Clearing & Forwarding Manager
- To ensure proper submission of customs documents required to facilitate clearing of imported cargo. Where the required documents are not available, incumbent is to initiate corrective actions.
- To ensure opening of form m/lc application to import, timely order execution & documentation like pre & post shipment documents.
- Manage customs documentation for clearing and forwarding.
- Liaising with the shipping company on all issues with consignment
- Administering import procedures and documentations and effectively liaising with Nigerian customs / logistics, managing demurrages, port charges within specified norms.
- Managing seamless movement of the consignments to the destination.
- Liaising with regulatory agencies, monitoring compliance to regulatory requirements (nafdac, son, customs, nxp, banks, inspection agents etc.) and ensuring proper maintenance of requisite papers & documents.
- Coordinating with port authorities for various requirements connected the vessels handling at the ports.