- Supervise and counsel staff engaged on routine patients’
- Health education to
- Conduct continuous Medical education (CME) for other staff
- Supervise the health center staff and provide staff development opportunity according to individual needs and stationary
- Provide, promote, prevent and curative health care service to the community at the static and mobile out reaches.
- Maintaining health center supplies according to standing
- Ensure working schedule (duty rota), on call, C.M.E leave and staff establishment are in place.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the supervisor as deemed