- Develop curriculum and training handbook.
- Create presentations.
- Perform quality assurance reviews to assess comprehension of training efforts.
- Organize and participate in coding and reimbursement meetings.
- Review and respond to coding questions.
- Research updated coding information.
- Conduct coding reviews and training programs to assure coding quality.
- Ensure billed service is being accurately coded.
- Provide continual coding and payer updates.
- Research coding issues that arise.
- Maintain knowledge of ICD9 and CPT classifications and coding of diagnoses and procedures.
- Convert hand-written medical charts to code.
- Planning and teaching robotics lessons and labs
- Working with other teachers and administrators to promote overall student achievement
- Staying on top of new robotics technologies and standards.
- Candidates should possess an HND, Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in professional fee coding required.
- Advanced coding knowledge for professional services to include ICD-9 and 10, CPT-4, HCPCS and 1500 billing.
- Experience with the electronic health record (EHR) and health care applications required.
- Advanced robotics knowledge for professional services.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication/writing skills.
- CPC or CCS-P and CPMA/CHCA required.
- Additional specialty credentials preferred.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.