Coiled Tubing Engineer – CTE221
- The Coil Tubing Engineer is in charge of managing all coil tubing operations and oilfield equipment maintenance at the designated work site.
- The incumbent will be expected to actively engage clients in conversation and deliver daily activity reports.
- ensures that sufficient safety measures are adopted before beginning any job.
- Prior to operations, hold quick Tool Box/safety meetings with direct reporting for the present job.
- Make sure that every member of the staff is made aware of the risks and is completely informed of their duties.
- Carry out all necessary calculations, simulations, and recordkeeping relating to coiled tubing.
- Create job programs and procedures for coiled tubing.
- understanding of all services provided by Slickline and Eline Well.
- Determine and take advantage of all possible sales possibilities, and make sure budgets are met or surpassed.