- Preparation of Bills of Quantities, Schedules of Works, Specifications and all contract documentation
- Preparation of preliminary estimates, cost plans and feasibility studies
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities considering the drawings and specifications
- Preparation of reports on new work and work in progress for cost monitoring and control, and for decision making.
- Preparing and analyzing costings for tenders.
- Assisting in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Site measurement for variation & valuation
- Valuing completed work and liaising with the Finance/Account for payments.