- Maintains current knowledge about financial products available to corporate and individual clients, including bonds, stocks, investments, and trusts
- Works closely with investment analysts to assess financial information and investment opportunities.
- Presents investment opportunities and related analysis while pitching proposed course of action in meetings with clients,
- Uses complex financial models to project future earning and profit potential and uses this data to inform decisions and proposals,
- Makes decisions about financial and investment opportunities on behalf of clients,
- Meets with an investment team, including analysts and other managers, to stay up-to-date about market situations and company decisions that may impact one another,
- Develops relationships with clients and expands client network in professional and social settings,
- Specializes in a particular investment field or industry to aspire to achieve expert level knowledge.