- Provides multi-discipline input into the scheduling, designing and planning of projects. In addition, the Commissioning Lead also develops multi-discipline commissioning strategy documents for projects.
- Review, approve and oversee the installation and design of minor temporary commissioning supplies and systems.
- Review and approve all multi-discipline commissioning processes to ensure they are compliant with the procedures, specifications and standards of the project.
- Ensure that all commissioning procedures follow all appropriate safety practices and procedures and participate in all project and company safety programs.
- Overseeing completion of multi-discipline division of work related to pre-commissioning or commissioning on projects.
- Supporting and supervision of the commissioning team on projects.
- Audit commissioning activities regularly to ensure compliance with environmental, quality, and safety requirements.
- Communicate with the project engineering office in order to make sure that the applicable fabrication drawings are created in accordance with all commissioning requirements.
Educational and Qualifications
- Engineering Degree and Planning Certification must be COREN certified
- Years of Work Experience required: Minimum of 10 years operating, commissioning/commissioning experience
- Age: 35 – 40 years.