· Help ensure the presence and visibility of UNFPA on the Internet and social networks;
· Contribute to photographic and videographic coverage of events in the context of the office is assigned;
· Ensure the editing (editing, layout) of the supports (paper and audiovisual) of the office including annual and thematic reports and newsletters;
· Contribute to ensuring the visibility of UNFPA in the Intranet in partnership with the Program Officers;
· Contribute to capacity building of country office staff and national partners (Ministries and civil society organizations) on the use of information and communication technologies to promote the program;
· Participate in the implementation of the office’s communication strategy and in the monitoring and evaluation of this implementation.