- Identifying and effectively communicating project success by developing success stories, case studies and short documentaries.
- Update and maintain WEWE’s website, social media platforms and blogs.
- Engage with mainstream media (Electronic and Print) to increase WEWE’s visibility and promote project impact.
- Edit technical and scientific documents and articles (proofreading, copying, designing, line editing and substantive editing).
- Desktop design and layout of technical documents in compliance with donor branding and marking requirements.
- Coordinate Outreach and events with experience in developing press release, media coverage, press fact sheets, developing scene setters, liaise with US Embassy public affairs units and manage print, radio and TV media relation journalists and website information management.
- Coordinate staff meetings, prepare agendas and takes minutes of meetings as required.
- A graduate with Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma or its equivalent, who has completed NYSC (or has a written exemption letter) with a First or Second Class Upper Division (2.1) in English, Linguistics, mass communication, journalism, or any social science related fields.
- Additional certifications on communication or its equivalent will be added advantage