- Orient and assist the CAs in developing and managing District work-plan and conduct monthly meetings to monitor progress of achievement on projection and deliverables
- Provide technical and administrative support to CAs in recruitment and trainings of Health Promoters (HPs) in the districts
- Provide technical support to CAs in planning and mapping areas for IPC mobilization / HP distribution within health facilities catchments
- Conduct monitoring and supportive supervision to each CA at district level on a quarterly basis. Ensure reporting on filing and records system and development of performance improvement plans for CAs
- Check, verify/ back check and ensure timely submission of MIS and monthly communication reports by CAs.
- Compile summary report of the activities performed by Districts, enter in the system and report back to IPC Officer/ IPC Manager