- Develop and implement quarterly media strategies and action points as per HJFMRI’s media strategy.
- Identify and guide HJFMRI-T key thematic program areas on development of relevant Information, Educational and Communication/ Social Behavior Communication Change (IEC / SBCC) collateral materials
- Promote the work of HJFMRI-T, through mainstream and social media, managing and updating the content of HJFMRI-T Website, Twitter, Instagram, and all social media handles.
- Design and layout of creative artworks for different collateral materials and social media platforms.
- Work with different program departments to copy-write social media messages on daily/weekly activities and achievements.
- Analyze and monitor social media statistics on a regular basis and provide recommendations to increase reach through evidence-based data