Communications Specialist – CS221
- Develop and promote a clear brand message.
- Create or oversee creation of communication collateral.
- Ensure all messaging aligns with key business strategies.
- Develop content for social media, websites, newsletters, press releases, and any other distribution channels.
- Create presentations, articles, reports, and information on project basis.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with teams for new ideas and strategies.
- Work with team members to coordinate budgets, deadlines, objectives, and schedules.
- Develop weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual media activity reports.
- Plan, create and oversee the design, content, and production of communication materials.
- Develop strategies for current and existing products, launches, and promotions.
- Identify media and press opportunities for clients.
- Manage social media accounts and track engagement.
- Assist with promotional event planning.
- Discuss goals and purposes for each document or written feature.
- Develop informative, creative posts and communication materials for target audience.
- Assist with planning small- and large-scale events and writing.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends.
- Communications Specialist Requirements and Qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, business administration, or a relevant field.
- Communication or media relations experience strongly preferred.
- Industry experience a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.