Computer Engineer – CE221
- Full time
- 1 year ago
- Information Technology
- Validation testing should be done on both new and updated motherboards.
- Make sure the PC hardware is current.
- Keep abreast of new developments in technology and integrate them into current systems.
- Create blueprints for new computer hardware and offer them to management.
- Plan and oversee the manufacturing of computer hardware.
- Daily checks to ensure that all hardware is working in the classrooms.
- Make sure the table surfaces and computer equipment are clean.
- Helping students move and reconfigure computer equipment.
- Distributing and overseeing the work that students do during practical sessions.
- If assigned or necessary, carries out other job-related tasks.