Computer Operator – CO221
- Interested candidates should possess an OND / HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 2 years of work experience.
- Identifying and correcting file and system errors
- Performing data processing operations according to a business production schedule
- Performing backup procedures to reduce the risk of data loss
- Maintaining computer equipment and inventory and organizing repairs as needed
- Collaborating with Programmers and Systems Analysts to coordinate testing environments and resolve system problems
- Maintaining and managing processing logs and run procedures manuals
- Answering questions and troubleshooting problems for users
- N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.