1. Design, implement and oversee an M&E system that provides appropriate measures of programme progress against agreed objectives.
2. Oversee the design and lead on the implementation of endline surveys as well as routine monitoring and providing support to the M&E Managers in reviewing data collected.
3. Ensure that Concern has robust tracking systems to provide relevant data for donor requirements and for internal learning.
4. Support the implementation of technical surveys by working with the relevant Consortium members to ensure best practices in data collection and that the data analysis is timely and meaningful.
5. Support the M&E Managers in designing harmonised data collection tools by ensuring that these tools meet the requirements of donors.
6. Ensure all aspects of the programme activities adhere to programme quality standards and policies (PM&E, accountability and mainstreaming of gender and protection) in a coherent and integrated manner.
7. Lead the M&E technical committees with the Consortium members.
8. Lead on internal evaluations and act as the focal point for external evaluations.
9. Provide support in expanding the use of digital data collection and provide guidance on the use of DDG (Digital Data Gathering) devices for data collection.
10. Coordinate with the MEAL Coordinator for DIZA-Sud (a parallel programme to DIZA-Est), in ensuring harmonised approaches where possible
11. In collaboration with the Consortium Coordinator, prepare detailed and clear documents presenting programme data that can be communicated to external stakeholders.
Review and compile consortium internal and external reports.