Venia Health and Medical Services (VHMS) is afirm that seeks to provide accessible, innovative and world class healthcareservices across Nigeria, taking the lead in the provision of affordable andaccessible imaging services to meet the demand in Nigeria and across Africa.
We are seeking a highly-skilled, experiencedradiologist to join our growing healthcare team.
1. Evaluate patient medical history.
2. Supervise diagnostic procedures such as CTand ultrasound scans.
3. Operate imaging technology and machinery.
4. Accurately read and interpret results.
5. Refer patient to appropriate medicalprofessional if needed.
6. Lead and manage radiology team
7. Continue learning and improving skills andevidence of such in the past
Requirements & Qualifications
1. MBBS/MBChB degree.
2. Licence to practice in Nigeria.
3. A board – certified radiologist withcompletion of fellowship
4. Current valid certification
5. Three years of direct clinical experience
6. Significant experience with computed tomography,magnetic resonance imaging, and/or nuclear medicine/positron emissiontomography.
7. Detail – oriented with a passion forprecision
8. Outstanding references indicating a stronghistory of ethical patient care, exemplary job performance, outstandingcollaborative skills and technical excellence.
9. Good bedside manner, demonstrating anunderstanding of patients’ concerns.