Delon Jobs is helping a leading bank in Nigeria to hire an experienced Content Analyst. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing content requirements and creating content strategy deliverables based on company’s or client’s business objectives and customers’ or end user’s needs. 2 years of cognate experience.
Gross Salary is between 5M-7M per annum. If your experience matches the requirement and you are interested in the position, kindly send updated CV to email@example.com and ensure you make your email subject “Content Analyst – CTASB211”
In addition to job summary details, the following are other requirements and important information:
Required Competencies Knowledge/Qualification
- HND/Bachelor’s degree (Minimum of 2.2)
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- Oversee content requirements and create content strategy deliverables across a project life cycle.
- Conduct content audits (qualitative analyses of all the content on a network of sites and Apps) as well as communication gap analyses.
- Manage technical integration of content on all platforms.
- Compile data form different documents and translate the data in an easy-to-understand format.
- Develop measurement approaches for evaluating the success of content published.
- Strategize to ensure content is consistent and compelling across delivery streams.
- Set guidelines for tone, style, and content of writing and communications.
- Schedule meetings with work team to discuss ongoing and upcoming projects, outlining new content to run in the future, and working with designers to discuss visual elements to accompany written content.
- Research Skills
- Data Analysis
- Project planning & Control
- Stakeholder management
- Copy Writing
- Analytical skills
- Project Quality Management
- Communication skills
- Business Presentation skills
- Testing skills
- Business Acumen