Content & Digital Marketing Manager – CDM221
- Create top-notch content for all digital platforms.
- Engage in digital marketing initiatives that increase conversion.
- Create fresh, creative approaches to partner-seeking and business expansion.
- Plan and carry out communications initiatives, such as PR campaigns, public relations events, direct marketing, etc.
- for the website and all social media channels, content optimization.
- Determine trends, monitor ROI, and report analytics on marketing initiatives.
- Create and manage standards and practices for marketing.
- a Bachelor’s degree at the very least in the appropriate discipline
- 3 to 5 years of experience managing content or digital marketing.
- exceptionally talented at locating target groups and creating ads that will educate and enthrall them.