OR&C Consultants, a Member firm of SAFI. We are a professional services firm helping clients develop better business strategies that build on their unique inherent and potential strengths—the philosophy of the company, how it is organized to understand market opportunities and customer needs, and the methods it uses to deliver products and services. We help companies to continually adapt and continually improve. OR&C Consultants uses a common sense methodology developed from of its broad international experience with businesses.
We are recruiting
- A qualified professional with experience in retail business and group structure
- Carry out control functions, reviews, and approves disbursements requests and other requests
- Periodically perform auditing of the accounting and financial data of the various business unitsVerify and maintain internal control checks and records including assets tags to ensure the safeguard of company assets
- Carry out investigations and disciplinary sitting where required and must be objective in judgment.
- Perform a variety of internal control tasks as necessary or as requested.
- Identify areas of financial and administrative strengths and weaknesses and develop best practices.
- Develop and implement appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with global policies and local laws.
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify reportable issues
- Monitor and provide advice to management to minimize risk resulting from poor controls.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Strong background in retail business and group structure will be an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and team player