Corporate Partnership Manager – CPM221
- You’ll be actively developing new business opportunities.
- Communicating with prospective clients (colleges and universities) to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Solutions based selling of Explore products to potential clients.
- Develop your own new business pipeline through your connections to this industry and other means.
- You understand the challenges and pain points of our clients and enjoy ideating on new features to make Ease their super product.
- Building relationships with your exceptional people skills, the Ease way.
- Collaborating with internal departments within ABTECHMAG LTD and Ease as a whole to facilitate client need fulfilment.
- Market research is your weapon of choice to analyze market / industry trends, user or partner behavior.
- Documentation via professional tools preferable (yes, we love tools that make us productive and keep us up to date on our deals).
- Thinking from the perspective of our users or potential clients and giving them the best experience they’ve ever had that you’ve got them signing contracts with ease.
- 3+ years of meaningful experience in sales with universities and colleges in Nigeria, with strong connections within the admissions and or international recruitment industry is a plus.
- Proven track record of selling into large accounts and achieving personal and team goals.
- Develop a sales territory plan to quickly build up a sales pipeline.
- Humility to learn from fellow team members.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Problem solving ability to deal with ambiguous environments.
- Experience using a CRM (Google Drive, Calendars, Docs, Spreadsheet and Slides)
- Excels in maintaining good relationships with partners and clients.