Job Objectives / A Brief Overview of the Role
- Corporate Sales Executives are the face of the company.
- Responsible for interacting with customers and potential clients, presenting their company’s products or services, onboarding and retaining corporate clients and closing deals.
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective Corporate Organizations.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential corporate clients to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Create new corporate accounts.
- Reach out to corporate organizations through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Follow up with debt recovery/trade receivables.
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
Key Performance Indicators
- Near zero incidence of customer complaint/negative.
- Near zero incidence of untimely response to escalation.
- Customer acquisition (Target vs Achieved).
- Revenue delivered (Target vs Achieved)
- Receivables reduction (% Reduction on overdue per week)
- Learning & Development (Number of skill/ Udemy certificate acquired per month).
- Corporate sales
- Category Managers
- Supply Chain Operations
- Finance and Audit
- Warehouse, and
- Customers and Corporate entities.
- Candidates should possess a University Degree (BS/BA) in any related discipline.
- Excellent Sales and Negotiation Skills
- Good Interpersonal skill.
- Experience in resolving issues, managing and retaining customers.
- Excellent analytical skills.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven work experience as a Corporate Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication, persuasion and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.