- The counselor will engage beneficiaries in a series of formal sessions at a regular time and in a private place and talk about the client’s issues and feelings.
- Will assist in counselling the beneficiaries to cope with traumatic experience and events.
- Provide counselling face to face, over the telephone and/or online.
- Will work with individual beneficiaries, families or groups.
- Keeping confidential records of beneficiary cases.
- Build a relationship of trust and respect with clients
- Listening to clients’s concerns, emphathising with them and helping them to see things more clearly or in a different way