- The Country Launch Manager will be responsible to launch and manage PAD’s new operations in Nigeria
- In order to facilitate a steady stream of programmatic, research, and product development opportunities, the successful applicant will also actively contribute to fundraising, funder reporting, and research dissemination.
- The Country Launch Manager will report to the Africa Regional Director and will work closely with other relevant Program Leads and Global Directors, and various research affiliates
- The position will be located in Abuja, Nigeria and will temporarily be a work-from-home position due to the current COVID-19 pandemic
- When it is safe to do so, this position will be based from PAD’s office in Abuja, Nigeria and will require frequent travel to field locations in Nigeria
- PAD is a start-up organization and will require flexibility from all staff with regards to roles and responsibilities.
The Country Launch Manager will be responsible for the following main tasks:
- Supervise the launch and implementation of PAD’s new mobile agricultural advisory services in Nigeria, including developing partnerships with governments and other organizations, securing any relevant regulatory approvals, designing and improving new digital products and services, acquiring users, developing advisory content, developing protocols for monitoring digital platforms, ensuring rigorous testing and piloting of our platforms, collecting feedback from the platform users, and planning the development of new features;
- Develop and maintain close relationships with key Government institutions;
- Develop and or contribute to an evidence-based impact strategy, identifying scalable opportunities to increase the profits of Nigerian farmers using mobile phone-based information services