- The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and producing compelling visual content that enhances the hospital's brand image and effectively communicates our services to our target audience.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to interpret design briefs into graphic, video and other audio-visual marketing creatives that meets Lily’s brand standard.
- Able to use tools like Canva or Adobe premiere pro to create compelling videos that sales the brand services
- Able to come up with creative ideas on how best to communicate given creative briefs
- Work with the pre-sales team to develop and implement creative concepts for various marketing campaigns both organic and paid campaigns
- Create visually appealing and effective graphic designs, including illustrations, infographics, brochures, flyers, and other marketing materials.
- Work with the pre-sales team to brainstorm and develop creative ideas that align with the hospital's brand messaging and target audience.
- Ensure that all creative materials adhere to brand guidelines and quality standards in a hospital setting.
- Weekly and monthly innovative ideas/initiatives that contribute to the overall marketing objectives of the brand
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and innovations that make an impact on the business.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Ability to meet deadline
- Ensure 100% achievement of assigned briefs.
- Number of creative ideas suggested and implemented monthly
- 100% attendance and punctuality to work..
- Ensure monthly reports are on time according to set timelines
- 100% compliance to process manuals and SOPs and continuous Quality improvements.
- Zero degree tolerance to waste
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, visual arts, or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in a creative service's role, preferably in a healthcare or related industry.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, able to design using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or Canva.
- Someone that is at home with creativity, innovativeness and branding
- Strong communication, collaboration, project management and peoples skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet tight deadlines.
- Passion for creative problem-solving and a keen eye for detail.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Credentials to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.