- Perform risk assessments and review the credit application submitted by front line officers; exercise credit judgment; and make sound credit recommendations and / or decisions;
- Perform pro-active on-going credit monitoring and risk management on the client as well as portfolio level;
- Ensure all internal credit policies and procedures are adhered to and help to develop or enhance such policies and procedures;
- Ensure on-going compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Analyze risks and approve or reject loan requests, review clients’ financial status, evaluate creditworthiness and risks, calculate financial ratios (e.g. Debt to Income Ratio and interest rates)
- Set up payment plans
- Help to prepare various credit reports to be presented to Senior Management;
- Ensure all transactions have full and proper documentation.