We are looking for a CustomerCare that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potentialcustomers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership foreffectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keepingcustomer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- 2-3 Years Proven work experience in a customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVto: firstname.lastname@example.org using thePosition as the subject of the e-mail.