About the Job
- Acting as a liaison between the company and customers, interacting with customers and attending to customers’ inquiries, requests, complaints and feedbacks timely, documenting all inquiries, requests, resolutions, and follow-up tasks and providing excellent customer service.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Finance, Public Relations, Mass Communication, Sociology, Media Studies & Marketing or a related field.
- You have a minimum of one (1) year relevant work experience in customer service field.
- You are proficient in Windows and MS office/high level of Excel.
- You possess empathy, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, problem-solving skills, strong organizational and analytical skills and multi-tasking ability.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English, speak at least one native language is a plus.
- You are either base in or willing to relocate to Lagos State.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by writing and attaching a detailed Resume with a valid Phone number to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Interview will be conducted at our Head Office (Ikoyi,Lagos).
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Tel: 01-2933125.