As a Customer Experience Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing customer service strategies, develop and establish a solid and trust relationship between major key clients and company, handling difficult customer service situations, and improving the overall customer experience to Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Work with design, sales team, creative, logistics, managers, marketing, and team members from other departments dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of service delivery and all client needs met
- Improve onboarding processes.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Learn from complaints and use customer feedback to improve services.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, including partners and key community groups.
- Make sure customer and complainant surveys are carried out continuously in order to produce timely, up to date information about customer experience across all areas of the business
- Produce information that can be used to inform service improvement, including making recommendations as to how services might be changed for the better.
- Oversee and undertake other activities as required in order to gauge customer feedback and make sure that this is used effectively. This will include postal surveys, one-to-one interviews and focus groups, and on-line methods of engagement, including the use of social media.