Customer Relations and Transactions Officer – CRTO221
- Ensure outstanding customer satisfaction by maintaining strong working relationship.
- Prevent the escalation of customer issues by collecting and analyzing information provided before and after interacting with the customer.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, customers and ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Maintain a positive attitude while dealing with a variety of problems and applying creative problem-solving methods.
- Monitor customer problems and needs to anticipate inquiries and respond to issues immediately as they occur.
- Understand how to use the company knowledge base to prepare for each customer interaction while taking detailed notes.
- Check customer’s balance and verify customer’s signatures.