Customer Service Officer – CSO221
- Introducing new clients to basic information
- Ensuring client satisfaction with goods or services
- Contacting consumers or customers again to see if they’re still happy with any services
- Providing information about additional items or services to customers or clients
- Figuring out the best, shortest answers to a client or customer’s inquiries
- Increasing inquiries and worries
- Resolving typical problems with a good or service.
- High computer literacy.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Good written and oral communication.