Customer Service Representative – CSR222
- Accountable for overseeing web and system administration.
- Recommend and cooperate with a reputable ISP.
- Ensure prompt resolution of network issues and periodic maintenance.
- Installing a local firewall and setting up a VPN.
- Establish a domain, and assign server and client roles and nomenclature.
- Install and configure VPN features, together with all necessary software, a tape backup solution, and anti-virus protection for local area networks as server tasks.
- Manage all staff emails and create fresh ones for new hires.
- Manage all websites for the company.
- Plan online conferences and interviews (using Zoom, Google Meetings, Microsoft Teams, etc.).
- Perform troubleshooting to fix any computer system issues, and evaluate viruses and any network threats.
- Report on the utilization of every month.
- CCNA training or certification is an added advantage.
- Excellent skills in troubleshooting.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Excellent web management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.