Customer Support Specialist- CSS221
- Support users, partners, and other community members via phone, email, and text messages.
- Respond nicely to any client inquiries and use active listening techniques to comprehend and verify the data.
- Maintain a balance between responding to inquiries or problems quickly and providing excellent customer service.
- Actively keeping track on ongoing deliveries and acting appropriately when necessary.
- Manage ad hoc delivery scenarios with professionalism, compassion, and a sense of urgency.
- Utilize Zendesk and other internal technologies efficiently to accurately track conversations and address problems.
- Work together with staff from different departments to guarantee flawless delivery.
- Able to troubleshoot and fix problems quickly and effectively.
- Able to adapt to shifting circumstances and a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive and able to flow naturally amid ambiguity and uncertainty.
- A working competence is required.