- Create and architect solutions to address and resolve the difficulties of your clients.
- Participate in pre-sales activities such as customer meetings, demos and point-of-view presentations, and support for already implemented company solutions.
- Including firewalls, encryption, online security, email security, privilege identity management, DLP, and other security solution suites.
- Implement and support solutions for both new and current customers.
- The coordination of first- and second-level support.
- Rollout and design of low-level security.
- Dispute settlement (fault diagnosis & analysis).
- For the protection of computer systems, networks, and data/corporate information, security measures should be designed, implemented, and monitored.
- Determine and specify the security needs for the system.
- Create a precise cyber security design and computer security architecture.
- SOPs and protocols should be prepared and documented.
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure and solutions.
- To reduce security flaws and automate security procedures, create technological fixes and new security technologies.
N80,000 – N150,000 monthly.